Friday, November 20, 2009

Kick a$$. Testify

Ja I know the heading is a LITTLE bit naughty. But then if I was well behaved this wouldn't be my blog. For those of you who want to have your testimony on my blog just  email me or contact me on facebook. I can email the interview to you. Just send it back with a pic attached ( of you of course. no point having ten pics spongebob & Nataniel with your  interview) & voila! Instantly tell a bajillion people about what happened to me time..ta da!

Oh JA!! email: info@oet.co.za.

& please like ive stated at the top of my blog everything on here is my OPINION. Please dont use this an excuse to send me hate email. I will just delete it & assume that you need to consider getting a hobby (going on dates with hamsters & cardboard cut-outs doesn't count!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment